Friday, April 17, 2009

epilogue

You don't know how happy i am..When my cerebrum keeps on telling me "semester over, semester over.." I started to get HIGH, haha...On the other hand, my subconscious mind seems to realise this fact that im having a break, he is sending another signal to me saying that "i am going to let your 7 weeks of weary body a break!!!"..Before the bell strikes 12, i am already in Venice yesterday.. Dating with Ashton Kutcher..

I can't stop swearing now, u know why?because my body alarm wakes me up at my usual hour 0630am..Damn, i try to get some sleep and also trying to enjoy my holiday..i just wana feel the feeling of sleeping late..Because it has been some time (long long time ago) i never woke up after 9am. Usually before 0830 i was already at my office. And now 7am, im sitting in my room facing the icy cold monitor, having no idea what to do..Please Advise!

Anyway, i got a scatch of my holiday plan. After all my break is juz a month long, not enough for me to bag pack. So i decided to do something. haha...i will blog it when i have got it done!

Thinking of going KL later, i am imagining the traffic..Don't know how long will i stuck in the Jam...

See you on Monday!

2 comments:

marcusnhl said...

oh my God, you voluntarily intoxicated yourself with syringe of holiday mood...lol contrary i have to get prepare for my incoming seminar during the school break, damn it, hate it so much, my entire holiday will be spent in the north pole (conference room) with some Einstein looks professors.

enjoy your holiday and do keep us update. happy holiday!!

p/s: don't epilogue too high until get epilepsy, lol.

i wish to be called: No one said...

Marcus,
Have i heard you wrong?you are preparing for your next semester?But this ain't your style?how come?Unless the subject has changed or its a new subject..Tell me why?