Saturday, April 18, 2009

Trade Law

Mother heck...im in Kuala Lumpur now..
Doing what?heem...ain't anything. I am enjoying my brunch actually. Waiting for my sweet one here...Bun with sausage + H2O..Not pathetic at all readers, its in fact simple and nice..coz while doing that im watching a movie called "chasing liberty"..Don't you know women are multi tasking..But they ain't perfect..cz too complicated..haha..

While eating i am thinking of something..something that pondered me ever since i got the news..i was assigned to teach a new area of law, which myself had never came across..

Oh, of course, i did some wiki over here..

"International trade law includes the appropriate rules and customs for handling trade between countries or between private companies across ..."

Gosh..it sounds so "interesting", isn't it?haha..i know i am just "psycho-ing" myself to "love" what i teach..

Alright, i gtg..Pen off here..will update you guys for more..

1 comment:

marcusnhl said...

sounds scary, like EU Law? or company law? those are really killing subjects...faint...enjoy your brunch and your "honey" there.