Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Virgin starts up?

Welcome!
Not really..I had a popular blog b4.

What sort of blog is that?
Well, definitely not that of Raja Petra or Namewee. but more to myself

Then why do you choose to start a new one?
Because of fame that brings trouble. Besides i am sort of mysterious. Sometimes i don't even know what i want, what i think, what i like..

Can you elaborate?
I don't promote this site. I will not review my real identity. Thus, if you want to know more about me then keep hunting .

Wow..sounds creepy. What makes you to have the idea of naming your blog "tainting the untainted side". Are you trying to tainting it?
(chuckles)..Erm..not really..but i think the moment you wake up, you already started to tainting it. Don't you think so? Everyday you add flavour in life whether or not spice, herbs, sugar ...whatsoever.
Thus, if you tell me this food is spicy don't touch it. I wouldn't mind because i love to taste the real taste instead of being told NOT TO. However, i will take precaution and appreciate your warning.

Hey, one last question. Is Melody your real name?
Of course No..But i love this name as i hope life would be melodious..And i like music, so melody sounds like music. Therefore i like Melody..

Thank you for the interview today.
You are welcome!

Journalist: Times Paper vs the author of "melodyobl"



No comments: