Sunday, October 26, 2008

Cast the shell

I repeatedly ask myself again and again..Why Why Why..???It seems like the answer i gave myself is always infinity or indefinite.

Maybe you can help me to answer this.


Take off your shell and be a little bit more genuine.

This is what i am saying. How many of you can do that? To be honest, i admit i am one of it.

But then when i asked myself, even at the most Beta(conscious) stage of me, i don't even know how to answer.

Probably it's my nature.

Look at my identity "i wish to be called: No One.."

Sometimes, i really wish to be no one..I just want to lead a life that i find comfortable. The pores that i breathe through are not clogged up. The heels that i am wearing is not 4inches tall(2 inches is just nice), I want a house not a bungalow, I want to be just nice not extravagant. Simplicity is what i long for.

But then things may not necessary be the way that you desire.

Therefore, if you could bear the word "satisfaction" in your heart always, then no matter how hard the situation is, i would say it is not a problem.

Sometimes when i am really very very tired, i just throw a very comfortable word to myself:'It's okay, you are a lucky girl'

I don't know but after i told this to myself, i find that heem...i am so lucky..at least i am not obese, i am not handicap, i am not very poor, i am not dumb..

I am still learning...still comprehending how to lead a more easy life..how to be more "satisfying"..And i think my current job does fulfill the requirement of that,haha..




No comments: